And it's good to be back...
*Huff and Puff*
Time for a spring cleaning and as usual this has been long in coming… Not too sure of my literal ambitions… Too lazy to write and too lazy to think at times, language and grammar’s been going down the hole as well… Ah well, the things that happen when you lose touch with writing and all. To think that I am planning to do a masters program that involves me writing… A LOT… Hmmm… Will wonders never cease…
After 2.5 years of slogging away at it, my undergrad’s finally over. Now am a certified bachelor… And after that 2.5 years of mental torture and rushing to meet deadlines and all, what do I do next? I enroll for more head damage. Not that I want to, just picked up the application form lying around and filled in my details… Ah well, just gonna get it done somehow and do some good with the pieces of paper that the Singaporean government loves so much... Heh… Moved out of my old place in Brisbane and its Goodbye Warren St and Hello MacQuarie St… Such a change and the difference is telling between agents and well... Shall not go into details here but suffice to say that Pwoarhhh… So much nicer now… Of course higher rent but still… I have the whole ground floor of the apartment to myself now…
2.5 years of studying overseas might have wrought a great change within me that’s hard to describe in words but I guess it’s more of growing up and learning to be more responsible at the end of the day with all that has happened over the years and the lessons learnt along the way are definitely something to take home with and grow more. Sometimes, its not just how people present themselves on the first meet but more of how their true character surface over time. ‘Nuff said…
Well… 2.5 years of slogging away in a land far far away also has it’s merits somehow… Found someone who’s able to stand most of my nonsense and able to give me some of her’s as well… Equally matched? Perhaps I have found my foil at last… It has been great being with her and I guess on a lot of issues there will be differences but they are just so insignificant when you look at the big picture. Miss her terribly when we are apart and yet love her enough to see her everyday not get tired of seeing her.. Though we do run out of places to do and see… Singapore being so small and all… Mangoes, prawns, chicken, the lot of them… Bring them on… Don’t forget Baileys as well… Hehe
Back in SG and working for a company to develop a business plan now, so gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks, hopefully I finish it all fast enough to get the money and relax for a bit before I head back to a life of head trauma and luxury living… =)
And on that ironical bombshell, it’s time to end
The hardest part of doing anything is to get started in the first place
Time for a spring cleaning and as usual this has been long in coming… Not too sure of my literal ambitions… Too lazy to write and too lazy to think at times, language and grammar’s been going down the hole as well… Ah well, the things that happen when you lose touch with writing and all. To think that I am planning to do a masters program that involves me writing… A LOT… Hmmm… Will wonders never cease…
After 2.5 years of slogging away at it, my undergrad’s finally over. Now am a certified bachelor… And after that 2.5 years of mental torture and rushing to meet deadlines and all, what do I do next? I enroll for more head damage. Not that I want to, just picked up the application form lying around and filled in my details… Ah well, just gonna get it done somehow and do some good with the pieces of paper that the Singaporean government loves so much... Heh… Moved out of my old place in Brisbane and its Goodbye Warren St and Hello MacQuarie St… Such a change and the difference is telling between agents and well... Shall not go into details here but suffice to say that Pwoarhhh… So much nicer now… Of course higher rent but still… I have the whole ground floor of the apartment to myself now…
2.5 years of studying overseas might have wrought a great change within me that’s hard to describe in words but I guess it’s more of growing up and learning to be more responsible at the end of the day with all that has happened over the years and the lessons learnt along the way are definitely something to take home with and grow more. Sometimes, its not just how people present themselves on the first meet but more of how their true character surface over time. ‘Nuff said…
Well… 2.5 years of slogging away in a land far far away also has it’s merits somehow… Found someone who’s able to stand most of my nonsense and able to give me some of her’s as well… Equally matched? Perhaps I have found my foil at last… It has been great being with her and I guess on a lot of issues there will be differences but they are just so insignificant when you look at the big picture. Miss her terribly when we are apart and yet love her enough to see her everyday not get tired of seeing her.. Though we do run out of places to do and see… Singapore being so small and all… Mangoes, prawns, chicken, the lot of them… Bring them on… Don’t forget Baileys as well… Hehe
Back in SG and working for a company to develop a business plan now, so gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks, hopefully I finish it all fast enough to get the money and relax for a bit before I head back to a life of head trauma and luxury living… =)
And on that ironical bombshell, it’s time to end
The hardest part of doing anything is to get started in the first place


2 Comments:
ah boo!
wonder who else reads this blog...
anyways, it's world of 5 dogs now plus a bear, 2 monkeys, a cow and a purple elephant.
Yo! Glad u are back though sorry have not yet managed to catch up with u.
will call u ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home